We THANK everyone for your interest!
INVOICES were emailed Tuesday, March 31.
They are also available on the auction site. Select "MY ACCOUNT."
Phone - 440-548-5408
Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. Changes to your email address, mailing address, username, and phone number can only be made by the administrator. Please contact us.
A. Every bidder must have a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with a hyphen. Those who collect PRIMARILY INSULATORS, your username should be your Last name, followed by a hyphen, followed by your First name (avoid using any spaces between characters). Those registrants who collect PRIMARILY BOTTLES OR JARS should first enter the two characters zz, followed by your Last name, followed by a hyphen, followed by your first name.
Incorrect: Smith Tom zz Jones Sam
Correct: Smith-Tom Correct: zzJones-Sam
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, this would indicate you are either already registered, or we already have another registrant with the same first and last name as yours. Please contact us if you are certain you are not already registered and get a notice saying the username is already used.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.